Saturday, September 25, 2010

Lazy scribbles

Somehow a wild flock of geese banging around on my roof at 5 am this morning made me dream that I drew some actual "lazy scribbles" on my blog. As in scribbles that are inherently lazy. It was a little like this:
Look at that scribble! So lazy! He is sleeping and a little drool is coming out of his mouth. This is how I picture my friend Hot Lunch at work.
Look at this jerk! He's so lazy, he's leaving his shopping cart in the parking lot where it could collide with a fellow shopper's vehicle while he gets in his unscathed minivan to drive his groceries home.
Don't even get me started on this scribble. He's playing Farmville at work. And that is definitely the worst computer screen anyone has ever drawn. It's just a gray rectangle. So lazy.
And THIS guy!

...Never mind about this guy. I'm not sure what his problem is.

No comments:

Post a Comment