Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Give me bacon or give me death

This post may be better viewed here.

What freaks me out the most is how REAL that bacon looks. It looks more real than any real bacon I've ever eaten. It makes me want to stick bacon to my screen to see if I can make it look as real.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, then you didn't click the link that I told you to click. You have only yourself to blame.

I really don't feel like drawing anything. Can the bacon count for my one thing? It is a visual that I produced on my blog. Please? I really don't want to be awake for another 30 minutes.

Well I just stared at my computer screen for 6 minutes thinking about how I don't want to draw for 30 minutes. I don't even know what I would draw.

I have all sorts of interesting things to say about football, but my friends tonight admitted to me that they skip all the football-related things on my blog. They had even missed some actual jokes because they had skipped over the football stuff that surrounded the funny stuff. When I asked what I should do, they said, "I really just want more drawings."

Ugh. Those ugly things?

This is how that makes me feel. Like my eyes are a glazed-over pair of Spanish olives or outward-pointing breasts.

I'm just glad I found this leftover scribble lying around in my files so I don't have to draw. And I must have been tired when I drew it because instead of "scribble" I named the file "scrobble."

Scrobble it is. There, that's about 30 minutes.

4 comments:

  1. what i want to know, is how you even DID that with the bacon!? i feel you have surpassed me with your knowledge of the tubes, i bow before you oh blogging master! also, now i really want a BLT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. also, even though my own eyes may glaze like spanishy-outward-pointing-nipples at most sports related business, that doesn't mean you shouldn't keep bloggin about hot men in tight pants who shout things like "fried chicken on the backside!" keep writing what you're passionate about and providing us with HILARIOUS GEMS that just might eventually take the scrobble look off ma face

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the pants, I LOVE the bacon, but you have MISQUOTED ME! I am devastated! You left out the key part of our commentary about your commentary about football, which was the following. Football is fine, but hook us earlier on. With BACON! Or something...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think i got the bacon from Dylan. apparently the bacon has an entire blog now. but i knew it way back when it had integrity.

    and sorry for the misquote! i'll look into developing relevant but exciting hooks...

    ReplyDelete