Saturday, September 25, 2010

If it's not in my NFL Encyclopedia then it doesn't exist: College Football

ESPN's College GameDay was in my town today!

I would have been even more excited about this if I had known what College GameDay was before just last night. Even after googling it, I still wasn't quite sure. But I watched a bit today and turns out it's a tv show.

Did you watch College GameDay? Did you see me in the stands in the background? No, that wasn't me, because I was in bed asleep at 3 am instead of lined up outside the stadium gates hoping to get a spot somewhere above Lee Corso's left ear.

I did join in watching the game, though, because I love my dad and he is as crazy about college ball as I am about the NFL. But watching college football is like watching The Little Mermaid with the audio set to Spanish: I know what I'm looking at, but I keep hearing totally different rules. No me gusta.

No comments:

Post a Comment