Sunday, October 3, 2010

Now I just need something to announce

I had some difficulties with Inkscape late last night and missed another Draw One Thing day in favor of getting to sleep before 1 am. The lesson I have learned is NOT in fact--as I initially thought--to loathe Inkscape and lust after a shiny new Illustrator/Photoshop package, but to start my drawing earlier in the evening... and to save more often.

The reason for my positivity about Inkscape despite its crashing whenever I ask it to perform complex tasks like changing the fill color of an object? LOOK AT THE COOL SHIZ I JUST MADE TONIGHT.


Thanks, Inkscape. And thanks Jacob at GrimeGraphics for the sunburst tutorial, which I followed to make this reverse sunburst to imitate an effect I saw in one of those insurance commercials featuring the president guy from 24.

No comments:

Post a Comment